Name:
Location: Ona, West Virginia, United States

Friday, February 17, 2006

I STOLE

This evening, while eating dinner with four of the grandkids, they started talking about wanting to go out to eat (and the Miller weakness continues).  They decided they wanted to go to The Texas Roadhouse and eat steak.  Little Lydia, wanting to be one of the big kids, echoed saying, “I want to go eat at Texas Roadhouse.”  When I asked her if she had money to pay for it (trying to teach her to be financially responsible, thus breaking the cycle of irresponsible spending), she replied saying she had lots of money.  When I asked her how much she had, she repeated “lot’s of it; I stole it from mommy.”  Oops!  She continued to inform me that mommy knows.  She also informed me that her piggy bank had lots of pennies and is real heavy.

She is a true Miller; wants to spend all her money “eating out”.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Appleton said...

I have created a monster! I think Tim gave her all those pennies. I had a dish of pennies on my dresser that Nolan kept dumping so I think the idea was to get them in her piggy bank so Nolan couldn't dump them anymore.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

yeah I gave the pennies to Lydia So Nolan wouldn't continue to dump them on the floor. When always given the option out kids will choose to go out to eat. always.NO matter what, where, or who pays. They will always choose to go out to eat.It doesn't matter where either, Lydia usually chooses Mc Donald's, then Kellen suggests Outback, and Lydia the concurs....

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home